Wednesday, June 5, 2019

MITx - 16.00x Intro to Aerospace Engineering: Astronautics and Human Space Flight

Upon reflection on my pool of values and peering towards a possible future, I arrive at a realisation that constant intellectual pursuits and thorough examination of life are undeniably important.

This course in particular will give me a small reflection upon what it means to exist in a space in which some humans may consider hostile.  Knowing what it takes to live in conditions unfit for life as we know it should increase my own love of life, satisfy some small part of my curiosity and constant strive for wisdom, and fortify my appreciation for the details of what makes being human in general, and on this planet, so wonderful.

Monster plant and illuminated Earth globe in the foreground, woodrow wiest intentionally out of focus standing in the background peering towards the viewer.
Check it out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment